Cellophane added around one or many items
creates an attractive appearance to any gift.
It's a wonderful material sold by wholesalers,
distributors, and retailers worldwide, bought by individuals and store owners
who reach for it in roll or bag form.
I'm Shirley George Frazier, author of
How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business,
The Gift Basket
Design Book, and
Marketing Strategies for the Home-Based Business: Solutions You Can Use Today,
and I welcome you to this site.
Here's where you'll learn everything about
cellophane you want to know and some ideas you may not have considered,
- How and where cellophane is sold
- Different types of cello formats
- Why some cello is thinner than others
- The best ways to store cello
- How to wrap a gift basket
- Methods to wrap cello around gifts and
Click the links in the left column to access
this site's pages. There's also a page with complimentary sites and a search
page for more help.
Wishing you the best of wraps,